Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

BARCELONA - THE PLACE TO EAT

There are so many good locations to eat in Barcelona, I have just tried a few, but I can say that these three are my favourites (by far). If I am in Barcelona again, I would definetly eat there. These are all places where you have vegetarian or vegan options, but i am pretty sure even meat eaters would like the freshly made pasta at Flax&Kale or the pizza at Green Spot. Surf House Barcelona (by the beach) is a great place for everyone who wants to have good food with a nice view over the sea.


 SURF HOUSE BARCELONA vegetarien/vegan options | Barceloneta Beach

 


FLAX AND KALE plant based/fish | near La Rambla

  Carrer dels Tallers, 74B
  08001 Barcelona







GREEN SPOT  vegetarian/vegan | near Port Vell

C. De La Reine Cristina 12
08003 Barcelona




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen